1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Yale University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Yale School of Medicine (YSM) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||0.60|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Chimpanzee Sequencing and Analysis Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Clinical Epidemiology Research Center (CERC), United States of America (USA)
- Diabetes Control and Complications Trial/Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications (DCCT/EDIC), United States of America (USA)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- Psychiatric Genomics Consortium (PGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.