1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: Emory University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Woodruff Health Sciences Center (WHSC), Emory University published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||8||0.65|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Bilateral visual improvement with unilateral gene therapy injection for Leber hereditary optic neuropathy
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Atlanta VA Medical Center, United States of America (USA)
- Emory • Children’s • GT Pediatric Research Alliance, United States of America (USA)
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP), United States of America (USA)
- The Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, United States of America (USA)
- United Kingdom Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Genetics Consortium (UKJIAGC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.