1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
Parent institution: Emory University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Woodruff Health Sciences Center (WHSC), Emory University published between 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Atlanta VA Medical Center, United States of America (USA)
- Emory • Children’s • GT Pediatric Research Alliance, United States of America (USA)
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP), United States of America (USA)
- The Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, United States of America (USA)
- United Kingdom Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Genetics Consortium (UKJIAGC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.