1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
Parent institution: Vanderbilt University (VU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) published between 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||4||1.93|
The impact of sex on gene expression across human tissues
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
An orally bioavailable broad-spectrum antiviral inhibits SARS-CoV-2 in human airway epithelial cell cultures and multiple coronaviruses in mice
Science Translational Medicine
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN), China
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network Type 2 Diabetes (AGEN-T2D) Consortium, South Korea
- Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC), United States of America (USA)
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP), United States of America (USA)
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (IMSGC), United States of America (USA)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The NEIGHBORHOOD Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.