1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution: Vanderbilt University (VU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Broadly cross-reactive human antibodies that inhibit genogroup I and II noroviruses
The transcriptional landscape of Shh medulloblastoma
Cryo-electron tomography structure of Arp2/3 complex in cells reveals new insights into the branch junction
Retrospective evaluation of whole exome and genome mutation calls in 746 cancer samples
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Resistance of SARS-CoV-2 variants to neutralization by monoclonal and serum-derived polyclonal antibodies
Bilateral visual improvement with unilateral gene therapy injection for Leber hereditary optic neuropathy
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN), China
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network Type 2 Diabetes (AGEN-T2D) Consortium, South Korea
- Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC), United States of America (USA)
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP), United States of America (USA)
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (IMSGC), United States of America (USA)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The NEIGHBORHOOD Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.