1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution: Vanderbilt University (VU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Multidimensional Separations of Intact Phase II Steroid Metabolites Utilizing LC–Ion Mobility–HRMS
Clinical-Scale Production of Nearly Pure (98.5%) Parahydrogen and Quantification by Benchtop NMR Spectroscopy
High-Pressure Clinical-Scale 87% Parahydrogen Generator
Targeted Strategy to Analyze Antiepileptic Drugs in Human Serum by LC-MS/MS and LC-Ion Mobility-MS
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||1||0.15|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||3||0.93|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Resistance of SARS-CoV-2 variants to neutralization by monoclonal and serum-derived polyclonal antibodies
Bilateral visual improvement with unilateral gene therapy injection for Leber hereditary optic neuropathy
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN), China
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network Type 2 Diabetes (AGEN-T2D) Consortium, South Korea
- Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC), United States of America (USA)
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP), United States of America (USA)
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (IMSGC), United States of America (USA)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The NEIGHBORHOOD Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.