1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for VA Boston Healthcare System published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Lack of awareness despite complex visual processing: Evidence from event-related potentials in a case of selective metamorphopsia.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Boston Attention and Learning Laboratory (BAL LAB), United States of America (USA)
- Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology (CIMIT), United States of America (USA)
- GliomaScan Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Massachusetts Veterans Epidemiology Research and Information Center (MAVERIC), United States of America (USA)
- Neuroimaging Research for Veterans Center (NeRVe), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.