1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021
Parent institution: University of Washington (UW)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UW Medicine published between 1 September 2020 - 31 August 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Advanced Functional Materials||1||0.31|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2||0.91|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of Experimental Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Brotman Baty Institute, United States of America (USA)
- Cardiovascular Health Research Unit (CHRU), United States of America (USA)
- Chimpanzee Sequencing and Analysis Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Inflammation and the Host Response to Injury, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- Kidney Research Institute (KRI), United States of America (USA)
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA), United States of America (USA)
- Seattle Translational Tumor Research (STTR), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.