UW Medicine United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021
Parent institution:University of Washington (UW)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UW Medicine published between 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
- Harborview Medical Center (HMC)
- Northwest Hospital and Medical Center
- UW Medical Center (UWMC)
- Valley Medical Center
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Brotman Baty Institute
- Cardiovascular Health Research Unit (CHRU)
- Chimpanzee Sequencing and Analysis Consortium
- Inflammation and the Host Response to Injury
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- Kidney Research Institute (KRI)
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA)
- Seattle Translational Tumor Research (STTR)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.