1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Utah State University (USU) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||39||6.10|
|European Physical Journal C||1||0.75|
|Journal of High Energy Physics||3||0.92|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- NSF Consortium of Resonance and Rayleigh Lidars (CRRL), United States of America (USA)
- Southwest Climate Adaptation Science Center (SW CASC), United States of America (USA)
- Sutter's Mill Meteorite Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Telescope Array Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Utah Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (UVDL), United States of America (USA)
- Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.