1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
Parent institution: U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for USDA Forest Service published between 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Warmer and drier fire seasons contribute to increases in area burned at high severity in western US forests from 1985‐2017
Geophysical Research Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Biota of North America Program (BONAP), United States of America (USA)
- Boreal Ecology Cooperative Research Unit (BECRU), United States of America (USA)
- Family Forest Research Center, United States of America (USA)
- Minnesota Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit, United States of America (USA)
- Organization for Tropical Studies (OTS), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.