1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: University of Southern California (USC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for USC Keck School of Medicine published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.07|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Caltech-USC MD/PhD Program, United States of America (USA)
- Finland United States Invest igation of NIDDM Genetics (FUSION), United States of America (USA)
- Genetics and Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer Consortium (GECCO), United States of America (USA)
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- LAC+USC Medical Center, United States of America (USA)
- Meta-Analyses of Glucose and Insulin-related Traits Consortium (MAGIC), United Kingdom (UK)
- USC Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.