1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020
Principal institution: University of Puerto Rico (UPR)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez (UPRM) published between 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||11||0.43|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.04|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Observation of Two Excited Bc+ States and Measurement of the Bc+(2S) Mass in pp Collisions at s=13 TeV
Physical Review Letters
Phylogenetic, genomic, and biogeographic characterization of a novel and ubiquitous marine invertebrate-associated Rickettsiales parasite, Aquarickettsia rohweri, gen. nov., sp. nov
The ISME Journal: Multidisciplinary Journal of Microbial Ecology
Measurement of exclusive ρ(770)0 photoproduction in ultraperipheral pPb collisions at 𝑠NN‾‾‾√=5.02TeV
European Physical Journal C
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies (CIMAS), United States of America (USA)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- NOAA Cooperative Remote Sensing Science and Technology Center (NOAA-CREST), United States of America (USA)
- NSF BioXFEL Science and Technology Center, United States of America (USA)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Center for Atmospheric Sciences (NCAS), United States of America (USA)
- Rensselaer Nanotechnology Center (RNC), United States of America (USA)
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- Wisconsin Astrobiology Research Consortium (WARC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.