1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021
Parent institution: University of Nebraska System
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL) published between 1 June 2020 - 31 May 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||32||4.12|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Machine learning uncovers the most robust self-report predictors of relationship quality across 43 longitudinal couples studies
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Avian Phylogenomics Project, China
- Committee on Institutional Cooperation, United States of America (USA)
- DØ Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- Organization for Tropical Studies (OTS), United States of America (USA)
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The Pierre Auger Collaboration, Argentina
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.