1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
In vivo liquid biopsy using Cytophone platform for photoacoustic detection of circulating tumor cells in patients with melanoma
Science Translational Medicine
Identifying and targeting pathogenic PI3K/AKT/mTOR signaling in IL-6 blockade–refractory idiopathic multicentric Castleman disease
Journal of Clinical Investigation
Label-Free Raman Spectroscopy Reveals Signatures of Radiation Resistance in the Tumor Microenvironment
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Arkansas Biosciences Institute (ABI), United States of America (USA)
- Arkansas Children's Nutrition Center (ACNC), United States of America (USA)
- MicroArray Quality Control (MAQC) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- NIH Roadmap Epigenomics Mapping Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- UALR/UAMS Joint Graduate Program in Bioinformatics, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.