1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University at Buffalo, The State University of New York (SUNY UB) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||8||3.92|
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||5||2.26|
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||5||2.98|
|The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters||5||1.89|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The avocado genome informs deep angiosperm phylogeny, highlights introgressive hybridization, and reveals pathogen-influenced gene space adaptation
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Amborella Genome Project, United States of America (USA)
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus (BNMC), United States of America (USA)
- DØ Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM), Japan
- NSF BioXFEL Science and Technology Center, United States of America (USA)
- Northeast Structural Genomics Consortium (NESG), United States of America (USA)
- SUNY Eye Institute (SEI), United States of America (USA)
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- UB/HWI Structural Biology Department, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.