1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UNC School of Medicine published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.22|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
An orally bioavailable broad-spectrum antiviral inhibits SARS-CoV-2 in human airway epithelial cell cultures and multiple coronaviruses in mice
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Genetics and Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer Consortium (GECCO), United States of America (USA)
- Psychiatric GWAS Consortium (PGC), United States of America (USA)
- Psychiatric Genomics Consortium (PGC), United States of America (USA)
- The NEIGHBORHOOD Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- UNC Integrative Program for Biological and Genome Sciences (IBGS), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.