1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
Principal institution: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UNC School of Medicine published between 1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Residential green space in childhood is associated with lower risk of psychiatric disorders from adolescence into adulthood.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Genetics and Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer Consortium (GECCO), United States of America (USA)
- Psychiatric GWAS Consortium (PGC), United States of America (USA)
- Psychiatric Genomics Consortium (PGC), United States of America (USA)
- The NEIGHBORHOOD Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- UNC Integrative Program for Biological and Genome Sciences (IBGS), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.