1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: UCLA Health
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine (DGSOM) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Advanced Functional Materials||5||0.41|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||8||1.60|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.68|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND), United States of America (USA)
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, United States of America (USA)
- Lundquist Institute for Biomedical Innovation, United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- UCLA Eli and Edythe Broad Center of Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research (BSCRC), United States of America (USA)
- UCLA Graduate Programs in Bioscience (GPB), United States of America (USA)
- UCLA Institute for Quantitative and Computational Biosciences (QCBio), United States of America (USA)
- UCLA Molecular Toxicology Interdepartmental Program, United States of America (USA)
- UCLA-Caltech Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.