1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: University of California, San Diego (UC San Diego)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UC San Diego Health Sciences published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Advanced Functional Materials||3||0.38|
|Physical Review Letters||1||0.50|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.07|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.17|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cancer Cell Map Initiative (CCMI), United States of America (USA)
- Chiba University-UC San Diego Center for Mucosal Immunology, Allergy and Vaccine (cMAV), United States of America (USA)
- Department of Pediatrics, UC San Diego, United States of America (USA)
- Laboratoire International Associé Structure-Guided Investigations into Disease States and Therapeutic Strategies (LIA SGIDSTS), France
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research San Diego Branch, United States of America (USA)
- Psychiatric Genomics Consortium (PGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.