1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for The University of Georgia (UGA) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||53||9.43|
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||4||0.97|
Lewis base-complexed magnesium dithiolenes
Optimizing electron transfer from CdSe QDs to hydrogenase for photocatalytic H₂ production
Designing new Togni reagents by computation
SuFEx-based strategies for the preparation of functional particles and cation exchange resins
Improving LSPR sensing performance using multilayered composition graded Ag–Cu nanotriangle arrays
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||3||0.53|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2||0.13|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of Neuroscience
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Amborella Genome Project, United States of America (USA)
- Avian Phylogenomics Project, China
- BioEnergy Science Center (BESC), United States of America (USA)
- Center for Bioenergy Innovation (CBI), United States of America (USA)
- Center for Nanostructured Electronic Materials (CNEM), United States of America (USA)
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD), United States of America (USA)
- Drosophila 12 Genomes Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Emergent Behaviors of Integrated Cellular Systems (EBICS), United States of America (USA)
- Emory-UGA Center of Excellence for Influenza Research and Surveillance (Emory-UGA CEIRS), United States of America (USA)
- Northeast Structural Genomics Consortium (NESG), United States of America (USA)
- Organization for Tropical Studies (OTS), United States of America (USA)
- Phosphor Technology Center of Excellence (PTCOE), United States of America (USA)
- Southeastern Universities Research Association (SURA), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.