1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020
Principal institution: The City University of New York (CUNY)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for The City College of New York (CUNY CCNY) published between 1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||15||2.84|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Structure of the cell-binding component of the Clostridium difficile binary toxin reveals a di-heptamer macromolecular assembly
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CUNY School of Medicine at City College, United States of America (USA)
- Emergent Behaviors of Integrated Cellular Systems (EBICS), United States of America (USA)
- Mid-InfraRed Technologies for Health and the Environment (MIRTHE), United States of America (USA)
- NOAA Cooperative Remote Sensing Science and Technology Center (NOAA-CREST), United States of America (USA)
- NOAA-ISET Cooperative Science Center, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.