1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
Principal institution: Stanford University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Stanford School of Medicine published between 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||4||1.08|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Ludwig Center at Stanford, United States of America (USA)
- Stanford Center for Computational, Evolutionary and Human Genomics (CEHG), United States of America (USA)
- Stanford Department of Bioengineering, United States of America (USA)
- Stanford Medicine, United States of America (USA)
- The Cystic Fibrosis Center at Stanford, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.