1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018
Principal institution: Stanford University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory published between 1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||3||1.07|
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||18||3.66|
|Nature Chemical Biology||1||0.08|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||7||1.22|
|The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters||9||1.70|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||7||0.64|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
A diminutive perinate European Enantiornithes reveals an asynchronous ossification pattern in early birds
Accelerated discovery of metallic glasses through iteration of machine learning and high-throughput experiments
European Physical Journal C
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ATF International Collaboration, Japan
- Enriched Xenon Observatory (EXO), United States of America (USA)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- Joint Center for Energy Storage Research (JCESR), United States of America (USA)
- Joint Center for Structural Genomics, United States of America (USA)
- Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST), United States of America (USA)
- Stanford Center for Space Science and Astrophysics (CSSA), United States of America (USA)
- Stanford Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology (KIPAC), United States of America (USA)
- Stanford SUNCAT Center for Interface Science and Catalysis, United States of America (USA)
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The BaBar Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The Fermi Large Area Telescope Collaboration (LAT Collaboration), United States of America (USA)
- The SuperCDMS Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.