SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021
Parent institution:Stanford University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory published between 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||10||1.69|
Share output for the past 5 years
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ATF International Collaboration
- Enriched Xenon Observatory (EXO)
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC)
- Joint Center for Energy Storage Research (JCESR)
- Joint Center for Structural Genomics
- Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST)
- Liquid Sunlight Alliance (LiSA)
- Stanford Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology (KIPAC)
- The ATLAS Collaboration
- The BaBar Collaboration
- The Fermi Large Area Telescope Collaboration (LAT Collaboration)
- The SuperCDMS Collaboration
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.