1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019
Principal institution: Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for School of Medicine, VU published between 1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.11|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN), China
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network Type 2 Diabetes (AGEN-T2D) Consortium, South Korea
- Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC), United States of America (USA)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The NEIGHBORHOOD Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.