1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020
Principal institution: University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for School of Medicine (SOM), UMB published between 1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.13|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Reproductive tract extracellular vesicles are sufficient to transmit intergenerational stress and program neurodevelopment
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AortaGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- CKDGen consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Center for Biomedical Engineering and Technology (BioMET), United States of America (USA)
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Diabetes Control and Complications Trial/Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications (DCCT/EDIC), United States of America (USA)
- Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND), United States of America (USA)
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- North American Brain Expression Consortium (NABEC), United States of America (USA)
- The 1000 Genomes Project, United States of America (USA)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.