1 June 2018 - 31 May 2019
Principal institution: Woodruff Health Sciences Center (WHSC), Emory University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for School of Medicine, Emory University published between 1 June 2018 - 31 May 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of Clinical Investigation
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Atlanta VA Medical Center, United States of America (USA)
- Emory Chemical Biology Discovery Center, Emory University, United States of America (USA)
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP), United States of America (USA)
- United Kingdom Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Genetics Consortium (UKJIAGC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.