1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Case Western Reserve University (CWRU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for School of Medicine, CWRU published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Science Translational Medicine
A Bayesian framework that integrates multi-omics data and gene networks predicts risk genes from schizophrenia GWAS data
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARe Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME), CWRU, United States of America (USA)
- Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND), United States of America (USA)
- MetroHealth Medical Center, United States of America (USA)
- Uganda-CWRU Research Collaboration, Uganda
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.