1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Sandia National Laboratories published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||18||5.98|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Accelerator Mass Spectrometry (CAMS), United States of America (USA)
- Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies (CINT), United States of America (USA)
- Double Chooz Collaboration, France
- Joint BioEnergy Institute (JBEI), United States of America (USA)
- Joint Center for Energy Storage Research (JCESR), United States of America (USA)
- UNM-SNL Advanced Materials Laboratory, United States of America (USA)
- Wisconsin Astrobiology Research Consortium (WARC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.