1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Princeton University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||7||1.21|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Electron Distributions in Kinetic Scale Field Line Resonances: A Comparison of Simulations and Observations
Geophysical Research Letters
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Magnetic Self Organization in Laboratory and Astrophysical Plasmas, United States of America (USA)
- Max-Planck-Princeton Center for Plasma Physics, United States of America (USA)
- Princeton Center for Heliophysics, United States of America (USA)
- Stellarator-Heliotron Concept (SH TCP), Germany
- The Center for Momentum Transport and Flow Organization in Plasmas and Magnetofluids (CMTFO), United States of America (USA)
- Wendelstein 7-X Team (W7-X), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.