1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019
Principal institution: Princeton University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) published between 1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||1.03|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Direct Observations of Particle Dynamics in Magnetized Collisionless Shock Precursors in Laser-Produced Plasmas
Physical Review Letters
Whistler Wave Generation by Anisotropic Tail Electrons During Asymmetric Magnetic Reconnection in Space and Laboratory
Geophysical Research Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Magnetic Self Organization in Laboratory and Astrophysical Plasmas, United States of America (USA)
- Max-Planck-Princeton Center for Plasma Physics, United States of America (USA)
- Princeton Center for Heliophysics, United States of America (USA)
- Stellarator-Heliotron Concept (SH TCP), Germany
- The Center for Momentum Transport and Flow Organization in Plasmas and Magnetofluids (CMTFO), United States of America (USA)
- Wendelstein 7-X Team (W7-X), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.