1 October 2018 - 30 September 2019
Principal institution: University of Pennsylvania (Penn)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Perelman School of Medicine, Penn published between 1 October 2018 - 30 September 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.02|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Genome-wide association analyses of chronotype in 697,828 individuals provides insights into circadian rhythms
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Center for Magnetic Resonance and Optical Imaging (CMROI), United States of America (USA)
- Center for Targeted Therapeutics and Translational Nanomedicine (CT³N), Penn, United States of America (USA)
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Institute for Medicine and Engineering (IME), Penn, United States of America (USA)
- Penn Medicine, United States of America (USA)
- Penn Medicine/CHOP Friedreich’s Ataxia Center of Excellence, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.