1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: NIH National Library of Medicine (NLM)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH NLM National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Paenibacillus infection with frequent viral coinfection contributes to postinfectious hydrocephalus in Ugandan infants
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Drosophila 12 Genomes Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Framingham Heart Study (FHS), United States of America (USA)
- MicroArray Quality Control (MAQC) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- The 1000 Genomes Project, United States of America (USA)
- Tribolium Genome Sequencing Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.