1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020
Principal institution: NIH National Library of Medicine (NLM)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH NLM National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) published between 1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.67|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Adipsin preserves beta cells in diabetic mice and associates with protection from type 2 diabetes in humans
Multiple origins of prokaryotic and eukaryotic single-stranded DNA viruses from bacterial and archaeal plasmids
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Drosophila 12 Genomes Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Framingham Heart Study (FHS), United States of America (USA)
- MicroArray Quality Control (MAQC) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- The 1000 Genomes Project, United States of America (USA)
- Tribolium Genome Sequencing Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.