1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019
Principal institution: NIH National Library of Medicine (NLM)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH NLM National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) published between 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Drosophila 12 Genomes Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Framingham Heart Study (FHS), United States of America (USA)
- MicroArray Quality Control (MAQC) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- The 1000 Genomes Project, United States of America (USA)
- Tribolium Genome Sequencing Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.