NIH National Institute on Aging (NIA) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Institute on Aging (NIA) published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
NIH National Institute on Aging (NIA)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Alzheimer's Disease Genetics Consortium (ADGC)
- AortaGen Consortium
- CARe Consortium
- Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology (CHARGE) Consortium
- Genetic and Environmental Risk in Alzheimer's Disease (GERAD)
- Genetics of Liver Disease (GOLD) Consortium
- Global BPGen Consortium
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- International Headache Genetics Consortium (IHGC)
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC)
- International Stroke Genetics Consortium (ISGC)
- National Cell Repository for Alzheimer's Disease (NCRAD)
- North American Brain Expression Consortium (NABEC)
- SardiNIA Project
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG)
- UK Parkinson's Disease Consortium (UKPDC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.