1 October 2018 - 30 September 2019
Principal institution: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) published between 1 October 2018 - 30 September 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.05|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Residential green space in childhood is associated with lower risk of psychiatric disorders from adolescence into adulthood.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Divergence in the functional organization of human and macaque auditory cortex revealed by fMRI responses to harmonic tones
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- NIH NeuroBioBank (NBB), United States of America (USA)
- NIMH Psychoactive Drug Screening Program (PDSP), United States of America (USA)
- Neurophysiology Imaging Facility (NIF, NIMH/NINDS/NEI), United States of America (USA)
- OCD Collaborative Genetics Association Study (OCGAS), United States of America (USA)
- Psychiatric GWAS Consortium (PGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.