1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Diabetes Control and Complications Trial/Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications (DCCT/EDIC), United States of America (USA)
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN), United States of America (USA)
- Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND), United States of America (USA)
- NIDDK Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics Consortium (IBDGC), United States of America (USA)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.