NIH National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
NIH National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Diabetes Control and Complications Trial/Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications (DCCT/EDIC)
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN)
- Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND)
- NIDDK Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics Consortium (IBDGC)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.