1 March 2020 - 28 February 2021
Parent institution: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) published between 1 March 2020 - 28 February 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Diabetes Control and Complications Trial/Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications (DCCT/EDIC), United States of America (USA)
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN), United States of America (USA)
- Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND), United States of America (USA)
- NIDDK Inflammatory Bowel Disease Genetics Consortium (IBDGC), United States of America (USA)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.