1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018
Principal institution: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) published between 1 November 2017 - 31 October 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of Clinical Investigation
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD), United States of America (USA)
- Howard Taylor Ricketts Laboratory (HTRL), United States of America (USA)
- International Glossina Genome Initiative (IGGI), France
- Sino-U.S. (Henan) Tuberculosis Prevention and Treatment Research Institute, China
- VectorBase, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.