1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.34|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Prophylactic and therapeutic remdesivir (GS-5734) treatment in the rhesus macaque model of MERS-CoV infection
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD), United States of America (USA)
- Howard Taylor Ricketts Laboratory (HTRL), United States of America (USA)
- NIH Center for Infectious Disease Imaging (CIDI), United States of America (USA)
- Sino-U.S. (Henan) Tuberculosis Prevention and Treatment Research Institute, China
- VectorBase, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.