1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019
Principal institution: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) published between 1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Cell Host & Microbe
U2AF1 mutations induce oncogenic IRAK4 isoforms and activate innate immune pathways in myeloid malignancies
Nature Cell Biology
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD), United States of America (USA)
- Howard Taylor Ricketts Laboratory (HTRL), United States of America (USA)
- NIH Center for Infectious Disease Imaging (CIDI), United States of America (USA)
- Sino-U.S. (Henan) Tuberculosis Prevention and Treatment Research Institute, China
- VectorBase, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.