1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AortaGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- CKDGen consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology (CHARGE) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- EchoGen Consortium, Netherlands
- Framingham Heart Study (FHS), United States of America (USA)
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen), United States of America (USA)
- The Collaborative Health Initiative Research Program (CHIRP), United States of America (USA)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.