NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.69|
Share output for the past 5 years
NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- NIH NHLBI Center for Translation Research and Implementation Science (CTRIS)
- NIH NHLBI Division of Intramural Research (DIR)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AortaGen Consortium
- CKDGen Consortium
- Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology (CHARGE) Consortium
- EchoGen Consortium
- Framingham Heart Study (FHS)
- GUGC Consortium
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen)
- The Collaborative Health Initiative Research Program (CHIRP)
- The GTEx Consortium
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.