1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
Principal institution: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NIH National Cancer Institute (NCI) published between 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||1||0.36|
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||2||0.58|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||4||1.04|
Triptolide suppresses IDH1-mutated malignancy via Nrf2-driven glutathione metabolism.
The deaminase APOBEC3B triggers the death of cells lacking uracil DNA glycosylase
SOD2 acetylation on lysine 68 promotes stem cell reprogramming in breast cancer
Second harmonic generation detection of Ras conformational changes and discovery of a small molecule binder
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Manipulation of a spider peptide toxin alters its affinity for lipid bilayers and potency and selectivity for voltage-gated sodium channel subtype 1.7
Journal of Biological Chemistry
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Breast Cancer Association Consortium (BCAC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Breast and Prostate Cancer Cohort Consortium (BPC3), United States of America (USA)
- Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC), United States of America (USA)
- Clinical Sequencing Exploratory Research (CSER), United States of America (USA)
- Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada (CCCN), United States of America (USA)
- Discovery, Biology, and Risk of Inherited Variants in Breast Cancer (DRIVE), United States of America (USA)
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN), United States of America (USA)
- Elucidating Loci Involved in Prostate Cancer Susceptibility (ELLIPSE), United States of America (USA)
- Genetics and Epidemiology of Colorectal Cancer Consortium (GECCO), United States of America (USA)
- GliomaScan Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC), International
- International Lung Cancer Consortium (ILCCO), United States of America (USA)
- MicroArray Quality Control (MAQC) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA), United States of America (USA)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.