1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
Principal institution: Michigan Medicine, U-M
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Medical School, U-M published between 1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||4||0.89|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A regenerative peripheral nerve interface allows real-time control of an artificial hand in upper limb amputees
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME), U-M, United States of America (USA)
- Inflammation and the Host Response to Injury, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- Multiple Myeloma Research Consortium (MMRC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.