1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Max-Planck-Princeton Center for Plasma Physics published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: Max-Planck-Princeton Center for Plasma Physics is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
Max-Planck-Princeton Center for Plasma Physics is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL), United States of America (USA)
- Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics (MPI-IPP), Germany
- Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics (MPA), Germany
- Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research (MPS), Germany
- Department of Astrophysical Sciences, Princeton University, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.