1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (JHSPH) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||11||1.19|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Department of Environmental Health and Engineering (EHE), JHU, United States of America (USA)
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- GliomaScan Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Institute for NanoBioTechnology (INBT), JHU, United States of America (USA)
- Johns Hopkins University - Pompeu Fabra University Public Policy Center, Spain
- Population Architecture using Genomics and Epidemiology (PAGE) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP), Uganda
- The Welch Center for Prevention, Epidemiology, and Clinical Research, JHU, United States of America (USA)
- VLP Therapeutics, LLC., United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.