1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
Principal institution: Indiana University (IU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSM) published between 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|American Journal of Human Genetics||5||0.19|
|Cell Stem Cell||1||1|
|Journal of Biological Chemistry||12||4.72|
|Journal of Cell Biology||1||0.11|
|Journal of Clinical Investigation||8||3.12|
|Journal of Experimental Medicine||2||0.50|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||8||1.37|
|Science Translational Medicine||3||0.92|
|The ISME Journal: Multidisciplinary Journal of Microbial Ecology||1||0.13|
A role for gut microbiota in host niche differentiation
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Alzheimer's Disease Genetics Consortium (ADGC), United States of America (USA)
- Department of Biostatistics, IUPUI, United States of America (USA)
- Medical Sciences Program, IUSM, United States of America (USA)
- Mike and Josie Harper Cancer Research Institute (HCRI), United States of America (USA)
- Psychiatric Genomics Consortium (PGC), United States of America (USA)
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.