1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020
Principal institution: Indiana University (IU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSM) published between 1 October 2019 - 30 September 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Alzheimer's Disease Genetics Consortium (ADGC), United States of America (USA)
- Department of Biostatistics, IUPUI, United States of America (USA)
- Medical Sciences Program, IUSM, United States of America (USA)
- Mike and Josie Harper Cancer Research Institute (HCRI), United States of America (USA)
- Psychiatric Genomics Consortium (PGC), United States of America (USA)
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.