Indiana University Bloomington (IUB) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:Indiana University (IU)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Indiana University Bloomington (IUB) published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||33||9.74|
Share output for the past 5 years
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ASU Complex Adaptive Systems Initiative (CASI)
- BESIII Collaboration
- Belle Collaboration
- Center for Remote Sensing of Ice Sheets (CReSIS)
- Committee on Institutional Cooperation
- Drosophila 12 Genomes Consortium
- DØ Collaboration
- Enriched Xenon Observatory (EXO)
- FlyBase Consortium
- Molecular Biology Consortium (MBC)
- The ATLAS Collaboration
- The STAR Collaboration
- Tribolium Genome Sequencing Consortium
- WIYN Consortium
- Wisconsin Astrobiology Research Consortium (WARC)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.