1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: University of Pittsburgh (Pitt)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Health Sciences, Pitt published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.15|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Superantigenic character of an insert unique to SARS-CoV-2 spike supported by skewed TCR repertoire in patients with hyperinflammation.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Ultrasound Molecular Imaging and Therapeutics, United States of America (USA)
- Center of Excellence of Computational Drug Abuse Research (CDAR), United States of America (USA)
- Joint CMU - Pitt Ph.D. Program in Computational Biology (CPCB), United States of America (USA)
- Louis J. Fox Center for Vision Restoration (Fox Center), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.