1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute (HWI) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Journal of Biological Chemistry||2||0.49|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2||0.15|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The copBL operon protects Staphylococcus aureus from copper toxicity: CopL is an extracellular membrane-associated copper-binding protein
Journal of Biological Chemistry
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus (BNMC), United States of America (USA)
- Industrial Macromolecular Crystallography Association Collaborative Access Team (IMCA-CAT), United States of America (USA)
- Membrane Protein Structural Biology Consortium (MPSBC), United States of America (USA)
- NSF BioXFEL Science and Technology Center, United States of America (USA)
- New York State Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences (CBLS), United States of America (USA)
- Northeast Structural Genomics Consortium (NESG), United States of America (USA)
- UB/HWI Structural Biology Department, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.