1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Harvard University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||37||7.32|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Hansjorg Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, United States of America (USA)
- Harvard Brain Science Initiative (HBI), United States of America (USA)
- Harvard SEAS‐CUPB Joint Laboratory on Petroleum Science, United States of America (USA)
- Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI), United States of America (USA)
- Harvard-MIT Program in Speech and Hearing Bioscience and Technology (SHBT), United States of America (USA)
- Laboratory for Innovation Science at Harvard (LISH), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.