1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018
Principal institution: Harvard University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences (FAS) published between 1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||73||15.94|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Biota of North America Program (BONAP), United States of America (USA)
- Hansjorg Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, United States of America (USA)
- Harvard Brain Science Initiative (HBI), United States of America (USA)
- Harvard Chemical Biology PHD Program, United States of America (USA)
- Harvard Division of Medical Sciences (DMS), United States of America (USA)
- Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.