1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: Kaiser Permanente
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Group Health Cooperative (GHC) published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Genetic correlations and genome-wide associations of cortical structure in general population samples of 22,824 adults
Genome-wide meta-analysis of muscle weakness identifies 15 susceptibility loci in older men and women
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARe Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- CKDGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Cardiovascular Health Research Unit (CHRU), United States of America (USA)
- Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology (CHARGE) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- EchoGen Consortium, Netherlands
- Electronic Medical Records and Genomics (eMERGE) Network, United States of America (USA)
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.