1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: GlaxoSmithKline plc. (GSK)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for GlaxoSmithKline USA published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Identification of new therapeutic targets for osteoarthritis through genome-wide analyses of UK Biobank data
Functional linkage of gene fusions to cancer cell fitness assessed by pharmacological and CRISPR-Cas9 screening
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Collaboration for AIDS Vaccine Discovery (CAVD), United States of America (USA)
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen), United States of America (USA)
- Tribolium Genome Sequencing Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.