1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: Duke University
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Duke University Health System published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN), China
- Avian Phylogenomics Project, China
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN), United States of America (USA)
- EPIGEN Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The NEIGHBORHOOD Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Tobacco and Genetics Consortium (TAG), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.